umm... no... sorry.... in this topic... we only swallow the white stuff http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
Printable View
umm... no... sorry.... in this topic... we only swallow the white stuff http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
Ah ! You mean Ice Cream !
------------------
Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception
umm... well... it can be frozen i suppose... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/wink.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
heh heh heh..........he said--------->cream
Has anyone else who has used shower cream or liquid soap (whatever they call it) noticed the remarkable resemblence to...erm..... you know :-] !!
------------------
Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception
OMG!!! you have too much time on your hands! *LMFAO*
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
*mutters* seems like he's got more than that in.....uh, i mean, ON his hands.......*clears throat*....... http://www.hostboard.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
puh-leeeeze tell me that's soap on yer hands reggie dear!! http://smilecwm.tripod.com/net/icon25.gif
------------------
Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??
.
*coughs